DELIVERY AND RETURNS INFORMATION
- Deliveries are only done between 09h00 and 17h00 from Monday to Saturday (including public holidays).
- Delivery will take place within 1 to 3 working days at a minimum rate of R400 for 25km radius only contact us for pricing for further areas (we delivery around Gauteng areas only)
- You need to ensure that we can access the place of delivery and that you clear the space for the goods before we deliver. We can only deliver the goods if they can fit in lifts, on staircases, through passages and through doors at the delivery address. We do not hoist goods onto balconies. Our delivery crew is not permitted to rearrange your furniture or clear areas in preparation for delivery. We always deliver assembled goods or we assemble the goods on site. If you require that we assemble the goods at a date later than the delivery date, we will charge you a call-out fee, which must be paid in advance. We take no responsibility for any damage to the goods or personal injury you or anyone else may suffer if you choose to assemble the goods yourself. Goods delivered will be unwrapped on site and the packing and wrapping material removed unless requested otherwise. The delivery crew is not permitted to move or take away with them any of your unwanted items. It is your responsibility to remove all items of value from the delivery site and that your pets and small children are secured in a safe location away from the delivery site. We do not take responsibility for any items claimed to be missing or any breakages during or following a delivery.
EASY WAYS TO RETURN YOUR PURCHASES
- If you are not completely happy with your purchase for any reason (other than if it is defective) and you wish to return it, you may do so within 7 days. The goods must be in their original condition and packaging. For hygiene reasons we do not accept return of MATTRESSES.
Returns can be made in the following ways:
- You may return the goods for FREE to our warehouse with the original invoice. You must return the goods to Furniture Liquidation Warehouse if you did a collection, If you had taken a delivery then Furniture Liquidation Warehouse will then arrange for the pick of the unit from the same address on the invoice. You can contact us on 011 830 1784 / 011 823 1039 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will arrange to collect the item from you within 3-10 working days for FREE.
Delivery Dates? Delays
We will contact you once your order and delivery address is received. We will confirm availability and delivery cost. We will endeavour to deliver goods within the advised time periods, but goods are subject to availability and delay in the delivery of goods is frequently in the hands of a third party and sometimes outside our control. Carriers cannot specify an exact hour of delivery. Any dates we specify for the delivery of goods are approximations only and we shall not be liable for any losses, costs, damages, charges, or expenses caused by any delay in the delivery of the goods. Our failure to meet approximate delivery dates will not be grounds for you to cancel the sale. Some orders may be delivered in more than one drop. We will only deliver goods to the address on the order and goods will not be left without a signature. You are required to make all the necessary arrangements to take delivery of the goods whenever they are tendered for delivery. If you are not at home on the date that has been agreed and the delivery agent cannot contact you, we reserve the right to charge you for the re-delivery.
Inspection of goods
It is your responsibility to ensure that there is a responsible person at the delivery address to inspect and to sign for the goods. We cannot accept liability for damages or errors if goods have been fitted or if you have had the goods in your possession for more than 48 hours .
PLEASE ENSURE THAT YOU KEEP THE ORIGINAL PACKAGING IN CASE YOU HAVE ANY REASON TO RETURN YOUR PURCHASE (subject to our returns policy.)
You must notify in us writing if a product has been delivered incomplete within 48 hours of your receipt thereof.
The risk in the goods shall pass to you, the customer, on arrival at the delivery address, as advised by you.
We do not effect installation and accordingly, none of our prices include installation.
Faulty goods must be returned to us at the clients own cost for inspection and testing. Faulty goods will be swopped out if returned within 7 days from purchase, if the purchase exceeds 7 days the item will be send to the manufacturer for repairs or replacement.
PLEASE NOTE THAT NOT WITH STANDING ANYTHING WHICH IS SET OUT ABOVE, IN ORDER TO SUCCESSFULLY OBTAIN AN EXCHANGE OR REFUND FOR FAULTY GOODS THE GOODS MUST BE RETURNED COMPLETE WITH ALL ACCESSORIES IN THEIR ORIGINAL BOX AND PACKAGING.
All products supplied are covered by the terms and conditions of the manufacturer’s guarantee. No further or additional warranties or undertakings will be given by us in regard to the goods.
We will not accept liability for goods lost in transit unless we are notified within 7(seven) days from the expected delivery date.
You may in certain instances cancel your order. You can cancel your order before it is dispatched for delivery call us or email us to do so. If you cancel an order and the goods have already left Furniture Liquidation Warehouse, you will be liable for the delivery fee and a cancellation fee of 10% of the price of the goods. We can only process refunds once we have confirmed that the goods have been returned to our warehouse. If cancellation of an order is initiated by us, no cancellation fees will be payable. Please contact our customer services at 011 830 1784 if you have any queries regarding cancellation.
Refunds will be at our discretion and no refunds will be considered after 7 days from purchase. NO CASH REFUNDS.
Returns to us will be at your expense. If we, for some reason pay the costs relating to any return by you, we shall be entitled to claim a refund of any such payment form you and you shall refund any and all amounts to us on demand. We do not accept returns unless the goods supplied by us are in their original packaging and have not been opened by you.
Notwithstanding what is set out above, we advise that all returns will be at our discretion and you will not be entitled in any way to dispute or query our discretion, once exercised by us.
Subject to what is recorded under this returns policy clause, if returns are received by us after 7 (seven) days from the date of delivery, we will not be obliged to accept the returned goods for the purpose at all.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that you provide, for lawful purposes. We obtain information about you only to process your order and provide you with the best possible service. We will endeavour to ensure that the information we hold will be accurate and up to date and we agree keep such information secure.
Restrictions on use of material
Material on the Furniture Liquidation Warehouse website may not be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way, without the prior written consent from Furniture Liquidation Warehouse.
All company names, logos, trademarks, product names, images or photographs displayed in this website are the property of their respective owners.
Amendment to Terms
Furniture Liquidation Warehouse reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions without notice.
It is our intention that all information on this website is as accurate and up to date as possible. However, we cannot guarantee this. We shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders to take account of any increase in our suppliers’ prices, or the imposition of any taxes or duties, or if due to an error or omission the price published for the goods is wrong whether or not the order has been confirmed. Errors on our website are rare, but mistakes can happen. In the unlikely event of an error in price being made on our website, we will contact you and give you the opportunity to amend or cancel your order. If your credit card has already been charged and we subsequently cancel your order, we will immediately issue a credit to your credit card account in the value of the incorrect price (including delivery charges). We will not be liable for any injuries or financial loss from accidents related to the order or loss of time and monies resulting from delays, non-deliveries and wrong delivery. Price and availability information are subject to change without notice.
Furniture Liquidation Warehouse and its employees and agents accept no responsibility whatsoever for any damages caused by any means howsoever to any person or property upon the delivery, removal, return, installation of goods or for any other reason whatsoever. We do not accept responsibility for time or earnings lost or for any other consequential.